The Illinois Valley Quilters' Guild presents:
The "Stars of the Valley Quilt Show"!
Looking for a quilty fix this summer? Why not head over to Utica, IL for the Illinois Valley Quilt Guild's quilt show! We moved since our last show 2 years ago. This facility is even bigger with more quilts to show and 13 vendors from all over the midwest.
Location: Celebrations 150 in Utica, IL (http://celebrationsgoodtimes.com/ )
Dates/Times: Saturday, July 21, 2018 9 AM-5 PM and Sunday, July 22, 2018 11 AM to 4 PM
We'll still have our New and Used Boutique (sort of a quilter's yard sale), the Small Quilt Sale, used books and magazines, raffle quilt (pictured below), demos, raffle baskets, and of course the 13 vendors. There will also be a quilt there that was made by ladies in Uganda. Into modern and art quilts? We'll feature the PAQA quilts that were on display at the IQF Show in Chicago.
If you joined us 2 years ago at our last show, it's only 6 or 7 miles west of there on the same road, Route 6. Utica is an easy drive using Route 80 or Route 6. There is also much to do in the area, including a golf course nearby. Utica has 2 wineries, antique shops, great places to eat and much more. Starved Rock State Park is nearby! Ottawa and LaSalle are nearby and also offer much shopping and things to do. Why not plan to make a day of it?
We hope you can join us!
Chances to win this raffle quilt will be sold at the show! $1 for one or $5 for six!
IVQG Member Information
- Quilts must not have been shown in a previous IVQG quilt show
- Only IVQG members are eligible for ribbons
- IVQG is not responsible or liable for loss or damage of any exhibited item
- Please attach a 4" hanging sleeve (pinned is okay) continuous in length to the top back of your quilt.
- Email a photo of your quilt to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to submitting this form.