This is an all-day quilting retreat with several small classes taught by talented IVQG members! Up to 20 quilters can be accommodated. Register for any or all the classes OR just come and sew on your own! In case of bad weather, it will be rescheduled.
- $20 (Includes lunch, dinner, and location rental). RSVP to Vickie Alsene. It will be open to non-members after January 21.
- Rumbleford Bag (Barb Taylor)--9AM-12PM--Create this extremely large quilted bag to carry all your mats, rulers, and quilting supplies. Barb will have directions for pre-quilting sections of the bag on the website or they will be sent to individuals who register. Can be completed that morning. Click here for the supply list!
- Lunch and Break--12PM-12:30-PM
- Cube Organizer (Carla Danczak)--12:30PM-2:30PM--Create this fun box to organize and keep your sewing notions close at hand! Click here for the supply list!
- Snippets Landscape Wall-Hanging (Vickie Alsene)--2:30PM-5PM--Bring a photo or an idea of a landscape (trees are especially good) and scraps of right colors. Cut and lay out on a background and cover with a layer of tulle to hold everything down. Quilt through everything. Much easier than rusing all of it. Samples will be at the January meeting. Click here for the supply list!
- Dinner and Break--5:30PM-6PM
- Finish Projects and Independent Sewing--6PM-8PM